Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Tooth


I will keep this brief because yesterday Connor was helping me "type" on the computer and he tore the "A" and the "S" off of the keyboard-slowing me down dramaticlly. You can imagine the number of words containing those letters! And, as luck would have it, I showed a new person how to use the Send Out Cards site and when following up, I had to write her name everywhere -ALANA! May she live in infamy on these pages-haha!

Connor got his first tooth last week. Not too bad but still Mommy doesn't like the cry of pain! Thank God for Tylenol! I think he is working on the one next to it right now. We didn't get much sleep last night.
Will write as soon as we get fixed!

3 comments:

jensenbo said...

Connor, you are a strong boy pulling the keys off the computer keyboard. How funny. And now you have your first tooth. How exciting. (Don't bite your mommy) :)
Very cute picture!!

jen said...

I can't believe that he is getting teeth already! It seems like he was just born! Hailey was over a year before she had teeth - the boys were earlier though.

dr said...

Hi Connor!
We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Mira got her first two teeth (the bottom two) the same week as she got her first real diaper rash, AND her first ear infection. I agree - thank god for Tylenol!
Love, Dana